M.A. Hajianpour, M.D., F.I.C.S.Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. M.A. Hajianpour is a caring and highly respected physician. Following his orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Miami, where he served as chief resident, Dr. Hajianpour completed a fellowship in pediatric orthopaedics at Miami Children's Hospital. He then founded Total Orthopaedic Care in 1989.
Dr. Hajianpour strives to provide the best quality orthopaedic care for all of his patients. Treating patients of all ages, he manages conditions from arthritis to scoliosis and much more. He holds the patents for several unique medical and surgical inventions that have vastly improved the field of orthopaedics as a whole. Dr. Hajianpour is board certified by the American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons and a fellow of the International College of Surgeons (FICS).
University of Iran
University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida
Trauma, A.O. International, Davos, Switzerland
Pediatric Orthopaedics, Miami Children's Hospital, Miami, Florida
Certifications and Associations
- Board Certified, American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, International College of Surgeons
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Miami, Department of Orthopaedics
- Certified, American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Broward Orthopaedic Society