Michael P. Feanny, M.D., F.R.C.S. (C)Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Michael Feanny attended Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia before completing his medical degree at University of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica. As a board-certified orthopaedic physician and surgeon, he has outstanding experience providing treatment for a wide range of orthopaedic conditions. In addition to general orthopedics, Dr. Feanny is highly experienced in sports medicine, treating athletes with all types of sports injuries.
Throughout his career, Dr. Feanny has earned the trust and respect of his peers and colleagues as a result of his professionalism, knowledge, and skill. He has received multiple awards, including the Henderson Medal in Experimental Physiological Sciences, the Walter Harper Prize in Anatomy, and the Obstetrics and Gynecology Prize. His work has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals and he has presented at medical symposiums on many occasions.
Dr. Feanny is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS) and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (FRCS) of Canada.
Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada
University of the West Indies, Kingston, Jamaica
Victoria Hospital, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Certifications and Associations
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons