Workers’ Compensation Services Pembroke Pines & Lauderdale Lakes, FL
At Total Orthopaedic Care in Pembroke Pines and Lauderdale Lakes, Florida, our board-certified physicians are committed to enabling Workers’ Compensation patients to get back to work as swiftly and safely as possible. We evaluate and treat work-related injuries and conditions by providing the highest-quality care in a conscientious and prompt manner.
To schedule an appointment at our Pembroke Pines or Lauderdale Lakes office, you can call us or use our secure online appointment request form.
Specialized Orthopaedic Care for Work-Related Injuries
We provide specialized orthopaedic care for practically any area of the body, first considering nonsurgical, conservative treatment, and recommending surgery only if it is necessary. In addition, our experienced staff ensures an efficient, hassle-free process for patients, their employers, attorneys, claim adjusters, and nurse care managers alike when it comes to:
- Scheduling immediate, same-day appointments, depending on the nature of the injury and doctor availability
- Addressing any questions or concerns the patient or appropriate parties may have
- Providing prompt communication during our normal business hours from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Submitting timely status reports and accurate, required paperwork, such as DWC-25, completed and faxed directly to appropriate parties the same day or within 24 hours of the patient’s evaluation
- Offering Workers’ Compensation patients the convenience of seeing their doctor at either of our two locations
For additional information about our Workers’ Compensation services, please call Total Orthopaedic Care at (954) 735-3535. To schedule an appointment at our Pembroke Pines or Lauderdale Lakes office, you can call us or use our secure online appointment request form.