Thank you for selecting Total Orthopaedic Care in Pembroke Pines and Lauderdale Lakes for your orthopaedic care. Our offices are open Monday through Friday and provide a full range of orthopedic and physical therapy services for patients of all ages. To find out more about our doctors and the many services we provide, or to schedule an appointment, please call us at (954) 735-3535 or use our online appointment request form.
At Total Orthopaedic Care, we pride ourselves on providing compassionate, proactive orthopaedic care tailored to each patient’s individual treatment needs. We treat adults and children throughout Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach counties at our Pembroke Pines and Lauderdale Lakes offices.
Once you have made your initial appointment, you may preregister by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Doing so prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
Please be sure to bring your forms with you to your first visit, along with any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
Established patients can update forms online through our patient portal. If you need help accessing the portal, please call the office and we’ll be happy to help.
Please select the form below which best applies to the patient, print it out, complete it and bring to your appointment.
- Adult (If you have been involved in an auto accident)
- Child (Under the age of 18)
- Child (If have been involved in an auto accident)
Please also bring with you:
- Your insurance card
- Photo identification
- Referral or authorization
- Your copay, coinsurance, deductible, or any patient payable amount to be collected
- Films, CDs, and reports for any imaging tests such as X-ray, MRI, bone scans, or CT scans
- Your pharmacy phone number
- A list of your current medications
- Patient registration forms (download from list above)
If you have any questions, call our office at (954) 735-3535.
Por favor elegir de la lista de abajo que major se le appliqué, imprimirlo, completarlo y llevarlo con usted a su cita.
Por favor, triga tambien a su cita:
- Su tarjeta de seguro
- Identificacion con foto
- Autorizacion del seguro
- El copago sera colectado antes de ver al medico
- Si ha tenido Radiografias, Resonancia magneticas, Examen de huesos, Tomografia axial computarizada, por favor traiga las placas o cd y resultados con usted
- Telefono de su farmacia
- Una lista de medicamentos que actualmente esta tomando
- Traiga completa el paquete de cinco formularios, el cual usted podrá bajar en el siguiente link: Haga clic aquí
- Si tiene alguna pregunta llame a la oficina 954-735-3535.